SP8DE – Blockchain-based platform for developing distributed games
In the blockchain world, there are several ICO projects that aim for mutual success. One of them will be discussed is an ICO project called Sp8de. Sp8de is a blockchain based platform capable of supplying general randomness that can not develop and run distributed casino applications.
The Sp8de core is a protocol that produces unbiased randomness at an arbitrary frequency, it synthesizes the workings of the Ouroboros and Sp8de blockchain itself to produce entropy. All gambling applications in the Sp8de blockade are complex Smart Contracts that use SPX as their original currency. The results of all games in the Sp8de block over are conditioned on the realization of the coin-throwing procedure that encourages Ouroboros protocol. Ouroboros is the first secure POS protocol. The POS protocol is the ability to select the next ‘miners’ (or minter using POS jargon) at random with uniform probabilities that are proportional to the share of a person in the system.
The uniform nature of probability distribution is an important element. At the heart of Ouroboros is a procedure called Follow-The-Satoshi (FTS). The point is simple, Assuming uniform random input, FTS is guaranteed to select stakeholders in uniform Probability is proportional to the number of N coins (or satoshis) held relative to the total number of coins in the system. In short, FTS does the job, it has the qualities required to create effective POS protocols.
The advantages of sp8de are:
- No centralization. No one has control over the game. It is open source. And if you want to change the rules, it should be accepted by the public. Hence, the house simply can not make its own rules. It makes it impossible to fool the system.
- Transparency. Everyone can see what happens in the game, all recorded publicly in the blockchain. No one can change the data.
- Players do not have to wait for banks or credit card companies to agree on their transactions to deposit money and online casinos no longer await these third parties paying their players. Every transaction is almost instant and close to zero by using SPX Tokens.
Token distribution begins on Friday, December 08, 2017 and ends on Monday, February 12, 2018, and is scheduled. Pre-sale lasts for 14 days while each sales phase will be seven days followed by the Jackpot it is distributed entirely within one day after every sale. As long as additional token Jackpots are given to each Sale participant (including Pre-Sale) – token distributions are randomly generated by different weight factors (see full white paper for details). In short, the first one buys more tokens to be allocated to them – for example, if you buy during Pre-Sale you will receive more evidence during Jackpots I, II, III, and IV; While if you buy during Sales III then you will only receive tokens from Jackpots III and IV. Also, before you buy more “weights” (or an opportunity to take a larger share of Jackpots) your token will be there during the Jackpot phase.
Team & Advisors
|Alexey Kashirsky||CEO & Co-Founder|
|Mikhail Krapivnoi||CIO & Co-Founder|
|Evgeny Borchers||CVO & Co-Founder|
|Alexander Baykiev||CMO & Co-founder|
|Dmitry Lipnikov||Blockchain Architect|
|Zhusup Bolotbekov||Blockchain Developer & Gaming|
|Radion Martynsh||Sales Manager|
|Lyubomir Serafimov||Operations Advisor|
|Konstantin Ten||Financial Advisor|
- Sp8de website: https://sp8de.com/
- Sp8de White Paper: https://sp8de.com/sp8de_white_paper.pdf
- My BitcoinTalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=901759