SP8DE – Development of distributed blockhouse-based casino applications.
SP8DE is built on Ouroboros, the most advanced POS Protocol underlying the Cardano.Proof-Of-Stake blockchain (POS) is efficient in terms of cost and time. Cardano is a beam of progress that shines forward towards the future of distributed applications.
SP8DE are built on a blockchain called Cardano. The Cardano project is a monumental work that embraces the best practices and the farthest innovations to the point of Cryptococcus and packs them into a cutting-edge system.
- No centralization. No one has control over the game. It is open source. And if you want to change the rules, it should be accepted by the public. Hence, the house simply can not make its own rules. It makes it impossible to fool the system.
- Transparency. Everyone can see what happens in the game, all recorded publicly in the blockchain. No one can change the data.
- Players do not have to wait for banks or credit card companies to agree on their transactions to deposit money and online casinos no longer await these third parties paying their players. Every transaction is almost instant and close to zero by using SPX Tokens.
In Sp8de, crowd is the only judge; the code is the law. In essence, our ecosystem will embody the ideals of the frictionless markets. Fair and transparent: Sp8de is designed to create a standard of quality.
The Spade Protocol
Before diving further into the mechanics of the SP8DE protocol itself, we select to give a short overview of the Cardano blockchain and, specifically, the Ouroboros protocol that supports it. As specified above, Ouroboros is the principal provably secure POS protocol. All POS protocol depends intensely on the miner selection process whereby a member is chosen indiscriminately to sign a block of transactions. Fundamentally it is a POW system without the grapple to this present reality – that of processing power.
The whole token appropriation will be 8,888,888,888 of which 3,655,555,558.4 (41.125%) will be as a token deal and 3,455,555,552 (38.875%) will be given as a bonanza to the individuals who have taken an interest in the “token sale” rounds. Whatever is left of the tokens 1,777,777,778 (20%) will stay with the group for the purposes of marketing, advisory, and further development of the project.
The ICO itself is divided into four phases: the pre-sale and four sale rounds. Each of the stages varies along a few important dimensions:
- The quantity of tokens available
- The price of each token
- The probability of winning the lot that every token brings to its holder
- The quantity of lots we have saved for members.
The initial two of these are conventional in the industry: the prior birds get better prices. Points THREE and FOUR are special to Spade. Every sale round after the pre-sale is trailed by a ‘jackpot round’ whereby a set number of lots are randomly distributed among the token holders.
Team & Advisors
|Alexey Kashirsky||CEO & Co-Founder|
|Mikhail Krapivnoi||CIO & Co-Founder|
|Evgeny Borchers||CVO & Co-Founder|
|Alexander Baykiev||CMO & Co-founder|
|Dmitry Lipnikov||Blockchain Architect|
|Zhusup Bolotbekov||Blockchain Developer & Gaming|
|Radion Martynsh||Sales Manager|
|Lyubomir Serafimov||Operations Advisor|
|Konstantin Ten||Financial Advisor|
|Artemy Zorin||Graphics Design Advisor|
My profile Bitcointalk:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1063026