SP8DE Review and ICO Detail-A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS
Sp8de is designed to suit the purposes of all the actors comprising the online casino landscape and as such represents the new breed of digital institutions, a distributed intermediary, blockchain-based platform with multiple features that are essential for the growing blockchain gambling industry and whose solid implementation is lacking in any of the currently existing projects in this space. As a platform for gambling applications with self-respect, we are equipped with the protocol for generating fresh unbiased public randomness. As a team with some aspirations, we have it probably fair and completely decentralized. A number of other projects utilizing the blockchain are entering the gambling industry by either aiming to create a platform for online casinos or by simply placing a specific game or a variety thereof on-chain. As noted above, among the issues which are solved by simply creating blockchain-powered versions of the games, three main problems remain yet unaddressed:
- Transaction Settlement Time: it takes significantly longer to settle a transaction on-chain than off of it as each block requires time to be mine.
- Transaction Fees: the fee for each transaction can become prohibitively high and preclude small bet sizes.
- Provably random: the generation of randomness on-chain is a challenging as miners can see and modify block headers before everyone else.
Spade utilizes Cardano to design its ecosystem and thereby solves the problems normally associated with the on-chain casinos described above. Here is how:
- Transaction fees and scalability: the size of transaction fees is normally a function of the degree to which a given distributed system scales.
- Random number generation: finally, Ouroboros, the POS protocol underlying Cardano blockchain in its workings fully relies upon generating unbiased (i.e. uniformly distributed) entropy.
- Flexible and finance application-tailored scripting language: those who have experience with the Bitcoin scripting language know how draconian and inflexible it is, those who spent thousands of hours grinding through Solidity (the Ethereum scripting language), know how quickly it might become overly complex.
The entire token distribution will be 8,888,888,888 of which 3,655,555,558.4 (41.125%) will be in the form of token sale and 3,455,555,552 (38.875%) will be given as a jackpot to those who have participated in the “token sale” rounds. The rest of the tokens 1,777,777,778 (20%) will remain with the team for the purposes of marketing, advisory, and further development of the project.
The token sale is organized in 9 phases: one pre-sale and four token sales that are each followed by a jackpot round
Token Utility; Getting access to the universe of applications just requires you to own the native token of our system, SPX. Betting within the Sp8de ecosystem is done only using SPX. By owning SPX, you share a part in protocol’s success. SPX is used to reward the developers fairly on the protocol level.
- The token sale start: Monday, January 08, 2018 and
- The token sale ends: Sunday, March 11, 2018
- Token Name: SPX
- Token Standard: ERC20
- Soft cap: $4.000.000 (four million)
- Hard cap: ~ 49.033 ETH