projects that solve story industry problems use the characteristics of the blockchain.
The storichain project aims to explore and develop “stories” as a kind of intellectual property. The history industry can be defined as an industry that includes storytellers and activities that use stories created for various purposes. In 2014, storytelling identified industries that create added value through products and companies based on research, discovery, planning, development, creation, dissemination and dissemination of stories, which are seen as sources of imagination and creativity.
Storichain does not keep the original text of the story on the blockchain. This is because Storichain considers contributions in the creation and transactional phases as well as the transfer of ownership of stories more than text / graph data from the story itself.
- A space where everyone can publish confidential situations in history with the protection of personal information
- Refunds can be made for unread components! Scene Reaction, Exchange, Assessment, Recommendation
- Your deep reading contribution is also based on your reaction!
- Cut-in Talk: comments between actors
- Remuneration if taken after giving an episode of privacy to the author
- The distribution of copyright income is in line with the growth of the index
- Animation Viewer for readers. Crypto-Actor Change feature!
- Creative professional tools for making / distributing video scripts, web cartoons, web novels, and interactive stories
- Illustration download feature for illustrator monetization
- Creation progress, the latest variations in contributions, and story growth charts
- Group agreements between collaborators (translators, illustrators, acoustics, assistants), NDA Smart Copyright protection, plagiarism detection
- Smart contracts made in advance – the contract template for profit sharing is based on the contribution rate
COMPETITION AND TRADE STORIES
- Finance video production / publishing
- The history of IP trading through growth charts, measured by participants’ contributions
- Gateway, a beginner writer through the Menu Contest
- Distribution and calculation of coupons based on crypto currencies
MAIN SHEETS AND MENU
- Pro Stori: a menu for professional writers
- Open Stori: a menu for making social histories of all those who share stories with their narratives.
- Stori Contesting: competitive menu for amateur writers and influential marketers
- Stori Trading: Shopping and Sales Menu with Intellectual Property Stories
- Stori Funding: a menu for fundraisers to produce additional works, such as films, web cartoons, etc.
optimized for creators of
Co-work / Co-write / Contracts between authors, weekly Compensation and APIs for third-party content provider companies
Easy to use
Anytime, anywhere you want to tell a story.
Easy and fast writing platform.
Author Match / Collaboration / Job Statistics Agreement / Update Notification / Complete Commission Create
Platform for readers to participate in work, become their own writers, make stories, and participate in them
Platform that rewards participants fairly and transparently based on their contributions.
Global platforms that can be translated, marketed, or even copyrighted for global expansion
Meet the team, great people
Junes Lee> Founder and CEO
Yunchun Cheung> CCO (Diriektor Filmov)
Jin Yang Choi> Technical Director
Sang Wook Kim> CSO (Developer)
Sang Hoon Khan> Lawyer (Copyright, Media and IP)
Mickey Choi> CBO (business organizer)
James Lee> Chief Engineer (Co-Founder)
Tae Seok Yang> Buhgalter
Effy Song> Director of Communication
Chan Gyo Kim> SF science fiction writer
Kcod Kyung> Developer
Hong Yeop Choi> Developer
Bohun Jeong> Business Strategy
Sung June Park> Content Strategy Producer
Yang Ho Lee> Director
Myung Son Lee> Consultant
Sung Jun Park> Doctor of Cryptology, Head of the Blockchain Research Center at Dunguk University
Jong Yoon Ro> Film Producer
Hee Won Jung> AnySign General Manager
Dong Sam Beiyun> Blokkein Expert
Shaquille Mohammed> Blockchain Experts
Project contact information:
by ; MoraCoin66
link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2579413 Ethereum address: 0x6c496544DCAb550b37795a39604Fa47E06a83a29