What is the story industry?
This refers to narrative-based media industries such as film, drama and webtoons. The role of distributors in the current story industry is positive because it is responsible for efforts to provide end consumers with optimal benefits from secondary work.
However, how many benefits will screenwriters enjoy from the 10 million films seen? How many ordinary readers benefit from reading and responding to original novels? How often is “excess income” distributed to the original author when the original story is sold as a secondary copyright?
The problem of distributing excess revenue only happened yesterday or today, but we believe that this can’t happen again tomorrow.
Now we need fair distribution & allocation for the authors who created the story, which are source material for the media additive industry, which amounts to 130 trillion won in the future.
Meanwhile, it is very difficult to reliably collect notarized quantitative data, which can be used as a basis for distribution.
The time has come for us to try to measure “creation contribution data” more accurately through DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) and provide compensation to storytellers before the sale of copyright. Furthermore, if you can make a story IP (intellectual property) as an asset, raise funds with your story IP and track core contribution data from its creation, then it will soon become a completely new lifestyle with two different fields – creative activities and investment techniques turn out to be simple
- A space where everyone can post secret situations into a story with the protection of personal information
- Refunds are available for unread components! Scene based reactions, sharing, rating, recommendations
- Your contribution to reading for creation is also based on your reaction!
- Cut-in Talk: comments between actors
- Prizes if adopted after giving an episode of personal life to a writer
- Copyright income distribution as the Growth Index grows
- Animation Viewer for readers. Crypto-Actor Changing feature!
- Professional creative tool for creating / distributing video scripts, webtoons, web novels, and interactive storage
- Function to upload illustrations for illustrator monetization
- Creation progress, the latest variations in contributions, and story growth charts
- Team agreements between collaborative authors (translators, illustrators, acoustics, author assistants), Smart NDA Copyright Protection, Plagiarism Detection
- Pre-Built Smart Contract – Contract Framework Kit for income distribution based on the level of participants’ contributions
CONTEST & TRADING STORIES
- Funding for video production / publishing
- IP of the story of trade through growth charts measured by participants’ contributions
- Gateway, a beginner writer through the Contesting Menu
- Distribution and completion of cryptocurrency based coupons
DAPPS CORE & MENUS
- Pro Stori: a menu for professional writers
- Open Stori: a menu for creating social stories for all those who share their life stories into narration.
- Stori Contesting: a contest menu for amateur writers and marketers who influence
- Trading Stori: a menu for buying & selling with the story of Intellectual Property
- Stori Funding: a menu for raising production funds to produce secondary works such as films, webtoons, etc.
optimized for creators
Co-work / Co-write / Contract between the author, Weekly compensation and API for third-party content provider companies
- Easy to use
Anytime, anywhere you want to tell a story.
Easy and fast writing platform.
- Matching pair
Author Match / Collaboration / Job Statistics Agreement / Update Notification / Complete Commission Create
- Participate in
Platform for readers to participate in work, become their own writers, make stories, and participate in them
Platform that rewards participants fairly and transparently based on their contributions.
- Global Platform
Global platforms that can be translated, marketed, or even copyrighted for global expansion
– IDEA concept
– Team Formation & Advisory Contacts
– Building a Business Model
– The first storyboard concept
– First Draft of Environmentally Friendly Systems and Entity Development
– MVP design
– Web publishing
– Concept Video Demo
– Architect Contributions
– Architect of the Smart Core Contract 1
– Sales Tokens
– Invitation to Seed Makers
– MVP Closed Open
– POC – Eco Creator Experiment
– Web Application (Centralized Based)
– Alpha Service Launch
– Architect of the 2nd Smart Core Contract
– Partnership with Entertainment Production
– Stori Contract, GI Contract
– Making Contract
– Beta Services (Printing / Distribution)
– Original content
– Launch of the Story Contract Kit
– Launch the Plot Template Kit
– Launch of Crypto Actor Kit
– Ordinary Document Kit
Meet the Team, Great People
Junes Lee> Co-Founder & CEO
Yoonchul Chung> CCO (Film Diriector)
Jin Young Choi> CTO
Sang Wook Kim> CSO (Developer)
Sang Hoon Han> Lawyer (Copyright, media & IP)
Mickey Choi> CBO (Business Operator)
James Lee> Chief Engineer (Co-Founder)
Tae Seok Yang> Accountant
Effy Song> Director of Communication
Chang Gyoo Kim> SF Fiction Writer
Kcod Kyung> Developer
Hong Yeop Choi> Developer
Bohun Jeong> Business Strategy
Sang Joon Park> Content Strategy Producer
Jang Ho Lee> Film Director
Myung Sung Lee> Consultant
Sung Jun Park> Doctor of Cryptology, Head of the Blockchain Research Center at Dongguk University
Jong Yoon Ro> Film Producer
Hee Won Jung> CEO of AnySign
Dong Sam Byun> Blockchain Expert
Shakil Muhammad> Blockchain expert