projects that provide general dApp and protocol applications that are partially decentralized to solve story industry problems
What is the story industry?
This refers to narrative-based media industries such as film, drama and webtoons. The role of distributors in the current story industry is positive because it is responsible for efforts to provide end consumers with optimal benefits from secondary work.
However, how many benefits will screenwriters enjoy from the 10 million films seen? How many ordinary readers benefit from reading and responding to original novels? How often is “excess revenue” distributed to the original author when the original story is sold as a secondary copyright?
Storichain is a project that provides general dApp and protocol applications that are partially decentralized to solve story industry problems using blockchain characteristics. The “story industry” refers to industries that use “stories” as a source of their products and cover fields such as film, drama, web novels, web drama, drama, musicals and radio shows.
The problem of distributing excess revenue only happened yesterday or today, but we believe that this can’t happen again tomorrow.
Now we need fair distribution & allocation for the authors who created the story, which are source material for the media additive industry, which amounts to 130 trillion won in the future.
Meanwhile, it is very difficult to reliably collect notarized quantitative data, which can be used as a basis for distribution.
The time has come for us to try to measure “creation contribution data” more accurately through DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) and provide compensation to storytellers before the sale of copyright. Furthermore, if you can make a story IP (intellectual property) as an asset, raise funds with your story IP and track core contribution data from its creation, then it will soon become a completely new lifestyle with two different fields – creative activities and investment techniques turn out to be simple
What is the history of this industry?
This refers to the media industry based on stories such as films, dramas and web cartoons.
The role of the intermediary in the modern story industry has a positive effect on the end user of the optimal benefits of secondary work.
However, what benefits did the screenwriter get from the 10 million film shows?
How many benefits does the average reader from reading an original novel and answer it?
How often does “excess income” occur?
Only yesterday or today there was a problem with the distribution of excess income, but tomorrow we may not reappear.
Now we need fair distribution and distribution for writers who create stories, which are source material for the additive media industry, and which in the future will be 130 trillion won.
At the same time, it is very difficult to collectively certify quantitative data that can be used as a basis for dissemination.
Contribution of data for the creation of more accurate blessings to DLT (technology-distributed books) and providing compensation to narrators for the sale of copyright.
In addition, if you can make the history of IP (intellectual property) an asset, collect a foundation with your own history and make a truly new lifestyle different from the others.
- A space where everyone can publish confidential situations in history with the protection of personal information
- Refunds can be made for unread components! Scene Reaction, Exchange, Assessment, Recommendation
- Your deep reading contribution is also based on your reaction!
- Cut-in Talk: comments between actors
- Remuneration if taken after giving an episode of privacy to the author
- The distribution of copyright income is in line with the growth of the index
- Animation Viewer for readers. Crypto-Actor Change feature!
- Creative professional tools for making / distributing video scripts, web cartoons, web novels, and interactive stories
- Illustration download feature for illustrator monetization
- Creation progress, the latest variations in contributions, and story growth charts
- Group agreements between collaborators (translators, illustrators, acoustics, assistants), NDA Smart Copyright protection, plagiarism detection
- Smart contracts made in advance – the contract template for profit sharing is based on the contribution rate
COMPETITION AND TRADE STORIES
- Finance video production / publishing
- The history of IP trading through growth charts, measured by participants’ contributions
- Gateway, a beginner writer through the Menu Contest
- Distribution and calculation of coupons based on crypto currencies
MAIN SHEETS AND MENU
- Pro Stori: a menu for professional writers
- Open Stori: a menu for making social histories of all those who share stories with their narratives.
- Stori Contesting: competitive menu for amateur writers and influential marketers
- Stori Trading: Shopping and Sales Menu with Intellectual Property Stories
- Stori Funding: a menu for fundraisers to produce additional works, such as films, web cartoons, etc.
optimized for creators
Collaboration / joint recording / contract between authors, weekly reimbursement and API for third party contest provider companies
- Ease of use
Anytime, anywhere you want to tell a story.
Simple and fast writing platform.
- Relevant partners
Author Compliance / Collaboration Agreement / Job Statistics / Renewal Notifications / Making Commission Details
- Deep participation
A platform for the work of readers, becoming a writer himself, making stories and participating in them
Platform that encourages fair and transparent participants based on their input.
- Platform global
Global platform that can be translated, sold, or even protected by copyright for global expansion
Project contact information:
by ; lezard