The ICO will start on February..
Signature Bounty 50% – 12 500 Tokens
Youtube/Blogging Bounty 10% – 2500 Tokens
Twitter Bounty 10% – 16 000 Tokens
Translation Bounty 20% – 5000 Tokens
Telegram Bounty 10% – 2500 Tokens
Signature stakes will be distributed every week, other stakes will be calculated end of the campaign.
First week of the bounty campaign will start on 17th of November, Friday.
For any questions regarding the bounty campaign, you can contact me through PM, write a post to this thread or join #bounties channel in our Slack.
We reserve our right to eliminate you if we think you haven’t been honest with your work.
We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules.
Full Member: 1 stake per week (+0.25 stake for avatar)
Senior Member: 1,5 stakes per week (+0,25 stake for avatar)
Hero Member: 2 stakes per week (+0,25 stake for avatar)
Legendary: 2,25 stakes per week (+0,25 stake for avatar)
Signature Campaign Rules:
Participants have to be at least Full Member.
Every participants must wear our signature and personal text.
Multiple accounts will be banned if spotted. Spam is not allowed.
We expect you to post 10 constructive posts per week. Only 3 of these posts can be in local boards.
Posts should be made in altcoin sections, local board included (excluding bounties sections).
You will have to keep wearing our signature, avatar and personal text until the end of the first round.
Do not fill the form without wearing our signature, or you will be rejected.
You will have to apply to us with your Youtube channel before start working.
Youtube videos must be at least 2 minutes long. You must have at least 250 organic subscribers.
You should have links to our website and whitepaper.
Your Medium/Steem.it or any other free blogging blog page should have at least 300 followers. Your article must be original and contain at least 500 words.
You should have links to our website and whitepaper.
You will get stakes based on the quality and popularity of your work, reviewed at the end of the campaign.
All participants must follow our official Twitter account.
Your audit score must be more than 90%.
We will check every participant to make sure their Twitter account is genuine.
Your Twitter account must be mainly about cryptocurrencies. We will also accept media personalities.
You have to have at least 100 real followers.
Everyone has to report their Likes and Retweets every week.
You can report max 3 Retweets and Likes.
To help with this, we will add dates on the Twitter spreadsheet on weeks.
Stakes: (stakes double if you have more than 10 000 followers)
We will accept anyone with more than %90 audit score.
If you have more than 1000 followers you’ll get:
– 0.5 stake for retweeting
– 0.5 stake for like
If you have less than 1000 followers you’ll get:
– 0.25 stake for retweeting
– 0.25 stake for like
We will only ask you to translate selected articles.
If we find out you’ve used Google Translate, you will be banned from the campaign as a whole.
You are expected to moderate and update your thread with our news and updates to our ANN thread, at least once a week.
You are expected to finish article translation in 2 days after you’ve assigned with the job.
We only limited number of languages, they will be selected from the most active communities on Bitcointalk.
We are looking for Members or above.
The CCP is a token that keeps the entire Pikcio ecosystem working. The CCP can be used in a manner similar to the currency belonging to the Pikcio network. When used in this way, it could be a medium of exchange that facilitates the purchase and sale of data.
The CCP can also be used to provide incentives for data producers to constantly update their data and share data with the organization. Thus, the CCP will be a proxy for the value of personal data residing within the Pikco ecosystem. This value should increase as more users store, update and share the amount of data in Pikcio that increases.
The CCP is also used for the identification of individuals with data certificers who store the price of data so that when clients agree to share it with consumers of data services that are allowed to smoke on their own, the transaction is challenged, and smart contracts are executed.
Miners who do this work are valued at least 0001 Pikcio tokens per transaction to implement smart contracts. The volatility of Bitcoin and Eter makes them unsuitable for this task because structuring and evaluating project costs becomes almost impossible under such volatile conditions.
The Pikcio Token is designed to reduce transaction costs varying over time, to allow reliable and reliable services, regardless of fluctuations in value that affect the risks and dangers of cryptococcus.
Allocation of tokens
The fundraiser will last for a period of four weeks after the date of ICO launch. Throughout this period, the PKC (Pikcio Token) allocated to the crowdsale (the “Sale Tokens”) will represent from 20% up to 33% of the amount of PKCs created for the fundraiser (see steps above).
For the Pre-Token Sale
- A contribution of one bitcoin (1 XBT) will lead to an allocation of 6’000 PKC plus a time dependent premium ● Capped at 80% of the Sale Tokens ● The following premium will be offered:
1 Day 1 to 3: 25%
2 Day 4 to 6: 20%
3 Day 7 to 9: 15%
4 Day 10 to 12: 10%
5 Day 13 to 14: 5%
For the Token Sale
- A contribution of one bitcoin (1 XBT) will lead to an allocation of 6’000 PKC plus a time dependent premium
- The following premium will be offered:
1 Day 1 to 3: 10%
2 Day 4 to 6: 7.5%
3 Day 7 to 9: 5%
4 Day 10 to 12: 2.5%
5 Day 13 to 14: 0%
In addition to the Tokens available in the ICO, the Company will issue:
- The same amount as issued for the Sale Token. These PKC will be used to promote adoption of the Ecosystem via rewards and other incentives for participants (the “Incentivization Supply”). Some of the ways in which a company anticipates using the Incentivization Supply may include:
- Early adopters in the form of commercial partners (“Partners”) who implement PikcioChain solutions will receive free Tokens from the Incentivisation Supply, enabling them to pay some fees in Tokens and to benefit from any rise in utility brought about by greater adoption of the Ecosystem.
- Users may also receive Tokens from the Incentivization Supply. For example, at sign up via a Company-supported website, the website owner, a Partner, and new Users may receive a certain number of Tokens, and Users may also receive Tokens for referring new participants to the Ecosystem.
- Company reserves the right to prescribe lockup requirements regarding the Incentivization Supply Tokens distributed to Partners or Users.
- Up to 60%, or the difference between 100% and the total token issued for the crowdsale (Sales Token) and the token issued for the Incentivization Supply will be issued and allocated to the Pikcio AG, subsidiary of MatchUpBox (the “Company Inventory”), for its use as follows:
- One third of the PKT Tokens will be available from the Crowdsale End Date; another third of the Company Inventory will remain in a locked state for 1 year from the Crowdsale End Date; and the remaining third of the Company Inventory will remain in a locked state for 2 years from the Crowdsale End Date.
- Once unlocked, Pikcio AG reserves the right to use the Company Inventory for any purposes at its sole discretion.
- When on sale, the Tokens from the Company Inventory will be sold by the Company Inventory for the then market price.
For more information please visit links :
My BitcoinTalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1082374