WHAT IS Terawatt
Terawatt is a patent-pending, renewable energy blockchain startup, with a strong focus on monetization and driving global L.E.D. adoption. Terawatt will create a DAO, and also a deflationary Ethereum-based, private (zk-SNARKS) currency for global payments. The DAO will be funded and used by Utility Companies, L.E.D. Sellers, Businesses, token holders, and energy customers worldwide. The DAO will act as a decentralized global mutual/insurance fund to ensure Utilities (and businesses) always have access to funding (which constantly runs out) for subsidizing L.E.D. sales to their energy customers (or for businesses upgrading to L.E.D.s).
Driving LED adoption
LED lighting solutions have never been more accessible or affordable than now. With multiple rebate programs and incentives, more cities are making the switch to LED street lighting. And why wouldn’t they? As we all know by now, LEDs are energy-efficient and long-lasting which means huge savings on the energy bill as well as reduced maintenance costs. But what about the other benefits? Such as reduced crime rate, safer neighborhoods, and overall perceived improvement? These are all benefits that LED street lighting can offer compared to the orangey glow of the high pressure sodium (HPS) street lighting still illuminating most of our streets and neighborhoods.
Why do we need blockchain?
- To create an immutable, decentralized, secure, private (zk-SNARKS) deflationary currency with utility functions
- We need complex smart contracts to power the D.A.O.
- We need Transparency, Immutability, Decentralization and verifications of all transactions performed on the platform
- Extremely precise process automation
- It becomes convenient to work with other cryptocurrencies in an increasingly digital world. Integration with other projects on blockchain (product tracking, verification, ecosystem expansions, and so on)
- Reliability and fault tolerance
- Light up immediately, like an incandescent bulb
- They stay cool to the touch even after use
- Last up to five times longer than CFLs
- No sensitivity to cold temperatures
- Do not contain mercury
- Some models can be used with a dimmer switch
- Available in soft, warm, and bright white hues
“Low energy light bulbs use less than 20% of the energy of a conventional light bulb, and can last up to 15 times longer.” -Carbonfootprint.com
Our project will use Ethereum to issue and create tokens mainly because it has the base foundation that our technology will implement. Terawatt will manipulate the blockchain smart contracts. Our token will be a standard ERC20 token with some specific modifications. Our algorithms will verify that the consumer has actually purchased the bulbs from a suitable seller and add the transaction to the blockchain. Smart contracts will execute and manage the entire process.
Project Conception, Whitepaper drafted, Patent Filed
Team Building- Acquired CTO, COO, and Advisor
Whitepaper/Website, Trademark Granted, Listed on KICKICO
Building Presence, Token Presale site under development
Private Sale, more development and marketing
PreICO, DAO construction
ICO, Token launch, wallet release, apply to exchanges
DAO testnet, Mobile Wallets, Seek Partnerships
DAO mainnet online, Masternode announcement
Fully Functional User Interface Released, Mainnet improvements
Devcon, Acquire More Partnerships
Receipt Verification/Tax Incentive Utility/LED Token Development
Expansion of Terawatt’s LED Ecosystem
For more information