TLS Group Gives Investors the Opportunity To Mine Cryptocurrency Green Energy

TLS Group is a leading cryptocurrency mining company and portfolio management solution provider in the green energy segment. it combine green energy and blockchain technology for maximum investors profits.

The foundation, together with its partners, owns a unique technology for processing solar energy for the use of cryptocurrency mining (Green Energy Technology). This technology will allow investors to receive a passive income of 15% per month.

Vision
The company’s goal is to create a universal payment mechanism that combines standard mechanisms of bank operations and blockchain technology with the subsequent issuance of hybrid coin combining POW+POS+Masternodes

Benefit TLS Group Investors

The concentration capacities of TLS Group generating green energy plants will eliminate the need for third-party pools for cryptocurrency mining. This solution provides an opportunity for rapid capitalization and the formation of passive income for token holders by paying dividends through the token smart contract. The pre-established dividend percentage is not less than 40%, this amount will be distributed among token holders on a daily basis after the launch of the data center.
The transformation of solar heat into electricity at the levels of the Stirling parity of CSP generates power from solar energy twice more intensive than the traditional Photovoltaic (RU) technology due to the servo drive and tracking system that follows the sun during the day. As a result, electricity is produced at the lowest price per kW on the market.

No need to buy ASIC or GPU

In order to start mining cryptocurrency with the help of the fund, there is no need to purchase mining equipment. The technology used allows you to receive a passive income of 40% per month.

No electricity costs

TLS Group uses Green Energy technology for its cryptocurrency mining activities.

Short-term return on investment

By investing in TLS token, you become a shareholder of the company and get the right to receive part of the company’s income, 40% of the income is paid daily to the smart contract token after launching the data center.

Increase Offers

Increasing the offer of the TLS Group can foster and keep investors from turning to other companies. One example is when another company offers the exact same product, with a strategy that always offers offers to TLS Group investors to keep investors from turning to other companies.

Product Improvement

Product improvement in this strategy is done by upgrading the products offered to match what investors want. So that investors’ needs can be met. In addition, the product will be more easily accepted.

Give Product Bonuses

Who is not interested in bonuses? From this question [COMPANY NAME] did not hesitate to give appreciation to investors who faithfully use their products in the form of bonuses that are given, and also TLS Group gives this bonus not a little considering that the members of this company are in the top of the many members who have other company.

TLS Token

TLS token is an ERC-20 standard token, based on the ethereum blockchain (smart contract). TLS is the native token of TLS Group, and its the primary mechanism that controls the platform.

Tokenomics

A total of 2 billion TLS tokens will be issued out of which 200,000 tokens will be reserved for the team and the founders. 12% of the amount received through the token sale will be spent on Research and Development. The remaining 88% of the tokens will be invested in the different investment

TLS Group Token Information

Name TLS Token

TLS Symbol

Type ERC20 Security

Decimals 8

Max Issue 2 000 000 000 TLS

Burning Token YES

Smart contract Address

Soft Cap 10 000 000 USD

Hard Cap 20 000 000 USD

How TLS Group works

SUMMARY

TLS Group is a leading cryptocurrency mining infrastructure and portfolio management solution provider in the green energy segment. Its aims is to become one of the biggest foundations, together with its partners.

Website: https://tlsgroup.io/en/home

Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14TNLJNCi692T82mNXBlaooyB7KTtI6Qz/view?usp=sharing

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tlstoken/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TLSGroup1

Telegram: https://t.me/tlstoken

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tls-token/

Author :  Evan alvaro

BTT Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2640984

0

Publication author

offline 3 days

Evan alvaro

0
Comments: 0Publics: 20Registration: 07-08-2019
Authorization
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Registration
*
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Password generation