Experience the Thrill of Crypto and Forex Trading without Market Risk!
In order to redeem any of our various game panels, You will need to create an account with the game is affiliated with. Game Account will give you, a digital wallet in which to keep the funds received and played from game. Each type of game card has its own specific amount for you to use while he plays, or purchase from game.
Setting up an account is usually a simple process that takes no more than a few minutes.
Here are some simple and easy steps to sign up the Tradestars Account :-
- Your first and last name
- Your desired username, or gamer tag
- A valid email address to respond to verification or activation email messages
- A secure password to use to sign in to your account.
How to Play:-
- After the completion of Tradestars account, You needs to do first, pick 5 of your favorite cryptocurrencies to play your first game.
- While selecting the cryptocurrencies you needs to buy or sell the cryptocurrencies to play your first game.
- Tradestars allows to change the previously selected volume of cryptocurrencies as your wants to. But on other hands it will operate when you disable the Auto Manage Funds located on right top corner of screen.
- You need to cover your points against 100, which are displays in your total portfolio.
- TradeStars provides a full display of results from your first game. Simply visit the main menu on the top of your dashboard and click the History icon. Select the dates on the calendar you’re looking for and then click “filter”.
- Each game has its own time duration.
Step Up Bonus Guidelines- How To Claim And Use Non-Redeemable Tokens.
- New players receive FREE non-redeemable tokens “NRT’s” up successfully creating a new TradeStars account.
- Non-Redeemable Tokens can be applied as entries fees, but may not be withdrawn as cash prizes.
- Winnings earned through games played with NRT’s are considered “Real Tokens.” Real tokens may be spent or withdrawn after any amount of real tokens are purchased.
- Each user is associated with a Promo-Type which defines the bonus amount and any requirements which must be met to receive the tokens upon signing up.
- Each player’s token balance is composed of non-redeemable tokens and purchased tokens. Token balance can be viewed the dashboard, the player profile or the wallet screens.
- The player’s wallet screen also displays the amount of non-redeemable tokens, that are included in the token balance.