revolutionary innovation in the Internet advertising industry
What is Robots.txt?
TXT (Traffic Exchange Token) is a revolutionary innovation in the Internet advertising industry. The TXT targets a digital advertising market worth $ 335 billion, which currently operates in a black box. Through the deployment of event tracking and validation mechanisms on the EOS blockchain, TXT aims to restore the power of advertising data in the hands of users, remove large brokers that take up most of their advertising spending, and remove fraudulent traffic reporting. The high transaction volume requirements of TXT can only be achieved with EOS. EOS Asia will provide technical support and advice to TXT.
The key to success
Token Trex will be a new reference point for the music market and will be fully developed using technology that has blockchain available. Using blockchain provides Token Trex with the means to be decentralized and become more community-based compared to its competitors. Currently viewing music videos is via YouTube, listening and streaming via Spotify, marketing is on iTunes or Beatport and advertisements are on social media. Trex aims to solve this problem once and for all.
The best feature
Buy for download
- ICO Token Sales
- Sell Globaly
- Reserved fund
Pre salt salts
Period of sale of tokens:
30 days with the possibility of an automatic initial settlement in pursuit of the final ICO goal
– All unsold and unallocated tokens will be destroyed and additional tokens will not be possible
– The CEO & Dev wallet will be the key for 1 year.
– The Advisor’s wallet will be locked for 3 months.
Preparing the ICO (White Book, website)
List of TXT on several exchanges
Release the TXT Site
Free TXT on iOS
Integrate iOS Wallet
Launch Android Application
Release version 1.0 (users can use VTXT to buy songs)
DPoS Event Validation Supported by EOS
The TXT network enforces distributed validation for tracking events such as ad impressions or clicks to ensure reliable tracking data for publishers and advertisers.
- Each event is sent to several third party validator nodes . This node must approve the event list before the event is added to the blockchain.
- We use WebSockets to form a network of validator nodes. This allows the ad viewer to connect easily to a decentralized validator.
- The validator node maintains a fixed connection and uses machine learning-based algorithms to reject fraudulent events.
- Stored event data is encrypted in such a way that only publishers and authorized parties can see it.
Community Fraud Prevention
To combat fraud, the TXT community must be given incentives to maintain the quality of publishers and viewers.
- Registry & Rating System Publishers by staking and challenges to maintain integrity. High-ranked publishers get more tokens.
- KYC to enable ad viewers as participants in the network and filter bots. Stronger KYC validation offers a higher distribution of tokens.
- Engagement metrics in the browser to filter fake traffic.
The $ 335B market operates in a black box
Digital advertising suffers from enormous distrust & inefficiency among viewers, advertisers, publishers and intermediaries.