Universal Ðecentralized Asset Platform
What is UDAP?
UDAP is a blockchain-primarily based asset protocol that sits among applications and public blockchains to offer Restful APIs and an “Asset Wallet” for software developers to create powerful blockchain based totally programs without writing any smart contracts.
Our ultimate goal is to build the Internet of Assets. Its value proposition has a clear boundary, and includes the following concrete deliverables:
- Develop an asset protocol through understanding the “assets” in our world from a blockchain perspective, and create abstraction of the general behaviors of assets; Define convenient APIs for traditional vertical applications to integrate with blockchains, which would not require application developers to have a deep understanding of blockchain and decentralization technologies.
- Provide a reference implementation of UDAP protocol, on top of Ethereum initially. We abstract the most central part of decentralized computing, decentralized storage technology and decentralized messaging mechanism into a concise and effective API.
- Implement a Universal Asset Wallet(UAW) for end-users. The UAW will capture the most useful interaction patterns with assets that allows users to store, copy, transfer, sell/buy, and trade a variety of assets deposit from third party applications in one place. Such a design for third-party application development, in fact, is a very favorable news, because the third-party platforms can focus on the current core business logic without having to figure out how to build their own assets blockchain and user Interaction.
- Engage cloud service partners to offer Asset Blockchain as a Service (ABaaS) so that organizations can easily create their own private or consortium asset chains that can connect to the UDAP public chain for value exchange.
- Build a global C2C marketplace to enable asset trading and exchange without intermediaries.
- Support business to transform to token economy as a technology enabler through
• a highly scalable architecture that allows for linear scalability and supports thousands of applications and near one-second response with finality, with a total throughput of 10k~100k TPS.
• an end-to-end privacy protection mechanism that may handle highly sensitive asset information for their customers.
• a unique security model to reduce attack surface.
NO.1 Protocol – Singular
Singular is a new asset account model, it defines how a thing is tokenized and how it deals with ownerships and tradings in a decentralized way. The Singular asset model implements a concept: One thing = One smart contract
The Singular project is a natural development in the spirit of some of the earlier blockchain proponents who had envisioned what blockchain with smart contracts would achieve.
NO.2 Middleware – UDAP
The fundamental concept of the Internet of Asset Protocol is to build a “Thick Protocol + Thin Application”.
Application developers only need to have sufficient knowledge and understand their business logic and user experience, Therefore, the application is thinner and easier. A thick protocol based on UDAP middleware helps them to accelerate the blockchain development, to secure the transactions, and to reduce the development costs.
UDAP Middleware Core Services
The service helps applications to quickly tokenize in-app assets, such as tickets, IP rights, certificates, and game assets. It also helps application to create in-app currencies.
State Channels Service
The service implements state channel technology to help application to properly partition their application logic between on-chain and off-chain, to achieve the best of off-chain efficiency and on-chain persistence. This is critical to minimizing the cost and providing the best possible user experience.
NO.3 Asset Wallet
Harvest Wallet is an Asset Wallet that supports ERC20, ERC721 and Singular types tokens. It provides individual users with great convenience and a unified interface to tokenize, manage and publish their own tokens, various fungible and non-fungible assets, and third-party applications can plug-in the wallet too.
- Mint, manage and publish tokens
- Support third-party apps that generate wide range of assets.
- It provides a programmable UI for third-party applications to develop a complete user experience
UMedia is a marketplace for collectible music and other form of digital media assets on your mobile phone, it included some complicated blockchain programming modules like all different token services, marketplace, Proxy Re-Encryption, State Channel, Singular. UMedia is to demonstrate the technical capabilities of UDAP. It’s so easy to make a Dapp by UDAP. Developers can use UDAP’s middleware to transfer their normal business into token-based business just like UMedia does.
More different Dapp coming powered by UDAP, such as: Ticketing, Social, Education, Gaming, Health, Supply Chain Finance, Data Center, Technical Community, Travel, E-Commerce, Library and so on.
2017 Q2 icon
2017 Q4 icon
Core team built up
2018 Q1 icon
UDAP FOUNDATION launched
2018 Q2 icon
UDAP concept completed
Expand eco-system and community
Technical white papers released
Started coding Proof-of-Concept prototypes and demos
2018 Q3 icon
UDAP Minimum Viable Product(MVP) deployed and released
Singular Smart Contract Framework released
State channel modules completed
Harvest Asset Wallet (MVP) released
First app – UMedia (MVP) released
2018 Q4 icon
UDAP middleware V0.4 released
Singular Framework 0.5 release
Harvest Asset Wallet beta release
UMedia officially launched
Community Support Program launched
2019 Q2 icon
UDAP mainnet infrastructure V0.5 release
More business partner’s application released
2019 Q4 icon
UDAP mainnet deployed
C2C Asset Marketplace released
More community projects kicked off
2020 Q1 icon
UDAP Middleware V1.0 operated
C2C Asset Marketplace operated
Udap Foundation Issue the Udap Token (also referred to as UPX token). UPX Token are Used to make deposits required to grow to be a UDAP carrier customer. Transaction fees, GAS Payment (I.E. Smart Contract Executive Fees) And Persistent Storage Payment also are typically amassed in UPX Tokens. UPX Tokens have carried out the usage of the Ethereum ERC20 Standart.
Token Name: UDAP
Token Ticker: UPX
Total supply: 10,000,000,000.
Public-sale: 15 %
Private-sale: 25 %
Advisor: five %
Allocation of Fund
For More Information Click Link Bellow:
- Website: https://www.udap.io/
- Whitepaper: https://www.udap.io/whitepapers/UDAP-Whitepaper-English-v08.pdf
- ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5069084
- Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5071808.0
- Telegram: https://t.me/udapcommunity
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/udapfoundation
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/udapfoundation
- Github: https://github.com/udap
- Medium: https://medium.com/udap
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDl000RbiE5ywU7x2igWWQg?view_as=sub
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/udap/
Author: Yuni comel
My Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1350925