UDAP is a blockchain based system that sits between applications and blockchain that is publicly available to provide Restful APIs and Asset Wallet for application developers to create strong blockchain based applications without writing smart contracts.
UDAP provides a set of smart contract templates (initially based on Ethereum ) that are customized by the application before deployment and when executed. The team believes that the automated template system can cover 90% of the usual application use cases.
UDAP is a blockchain abstraction layer that can significantly reduce the cost of building asset-oriented applications, both in development and runtime.
Also, UDAP is used as a layer of these things: asset tokensization; transaction notaryization; adjudication of contracts in the event of a dispute.
The extraordinary characteristics of UDAP
For application developers:
– Great decentralization feature without investing heavily in the underlying technology.
– Fast, inexpensive and safe integration with public blockchain, without special keys.
– Great user experience with UDAP wallets.
– Application-economy with currency in application and tokenisation of assets and trading capabilities.
For public chain vendors:
– A great tool to attract developers to build new applications.
– Easier integration with “old” Internet applications.
– Less burden in supporting developers.
Singular is a new asset account model, it defines how something is pegged and how it deals with ownership and trade in a decentralized way. The Singular asset model applies the concept: One thing = One smart contract.
UDAP has designed Singular to adapt to token transfer patterns and pull tokens. The core is the asynchronous pattern of supply / acceptance, which is an interactive process:
1. The sender makes an offer to transfer ownership of the token to the recipient by agreeing to accept the Singular token , with the time key
2. The recipient, after relying on the above facts, will verify the contents of the contract and check the current situation, such as the current owner, intended recipient, and expiration date. The recipient will also check the metadata associated with the token before taking further action on the offer. After everything looks good, the recipient’s problem receives () on Singular to complete the transaction.
Does UDAP ensure security?
UDAP deliberately separated the application from encoding smart contracts directly. UDAP provides a series of standard smart contract templates that can be configured when the application is registered with UDAP. There are a number of ways that the template can be adjusted and everything has been carefully designed and tested. By doing this, we can eliminate most of the malicious code attacks that appear from untrusted code, and meanwhile implement the cleanest and most efficient transaction patterns in the simplest API.
Q2 2017 – KICKOFF PROJECT.
Q4 2017 – RESEARCH RESEARCH, Encoding begins, Core Team built.
Q1 2018 – UDAP FOUNDATION LAUNCHED, technical white paper released, Begins coding of prototypes and Proof-Concept demos.
Q2 2018 – THE CONCEPT OF THE FINISHED EARTH, Expand ecosystems and communities.
Q3 2018 – UDAP MINIMUM VIABLE PRODUCT (MPV) OFFERED AND REMOVED, Country channel modules complete, Harvest Asset Wallet (MVP) released, First application – UMedia (MVP) released.
Q4 2018 – UDAP MIDDLEWARE V0.4 RELEASED, Harvest Asset Wallet & UMedia is officially released.
Q2 2019 – MAINNET V0.5 UDIN INFRASTRUCTURE IS BUILT AND SHARED, other business partner applications are released.
Q4 2019 – UDAP MAINNET OFFERED, C2C Asset Marketplace released, More community projects begin
Q1 2020 – UDAP MIDDLEWARE V1.0 OPERATED, C2C Asset Market is operated.
Token – UPX
Platform – Ethereum
Type – ERC20
PreICO price – 1 UPX = 0.0164 USD
Price in ICO – 0.0083 USD
Tokens for sale – 4,000,000,000
Distributed in ICO – 40%
Project contact information:
My Account BCT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1444369
MEW : 0x29b1CC3d929A47140a4f72270C3268D90535772D