UDAP — Universal Decentralized Asset Platform
What is UDAP?
UDAP is a blockchain abstraction layer that can signiﬁcantly reduce the cost of building asset-oriented applications, both in the development time and runtime.
Also, UDAP is used as a layer of these things: asset tokenization; transaction notarization; contract adjudication in case of dispute.
Outstanding characteristics of UDAP
For app developers:
– Great decentralized features without investing heavily in underlying technologies.
– Fast, cheap and secure integration with public blockchains, without specific lock-in.
– Great user experience with the UDAP wallet.
– App-economy with in-app currency and asset tokenization and trading capability.
For public chain vendors:
– Great tool to attract developers to build new applications.
– Easier integration with “legacy” Internet applications.
– Less burden in supporting developers.
Singular is a new asset account model, it defines how a thing is tokenized and how it deals with ownership and tradings in a decentralized way. The Singular asset model implements a concept: One thing = One smart contract.
UDAP has designed the Singular to adapt to both push and pull token transfer patterns. The core is the asynchronous offer/accept pattern, which is an interactive process:
1. The sender makes an offer to transfer the ownership of a token to a receiver with approveReceiver on the Singular token, with a timed lock
2. The receiver, after leaning the above fact, will verify the content of the contract and the check the current state, such the current owner, the intended recipient and expiry date. The recipient will also check the metadata associated with token before taking any further action on the offer. Once everything looks good, the recipient issues accept() on the Singular to complete the transaction.
Does UDAP ensure the security?
UDAP has intentionally separated the applications from coding any smart contracts directly. UDAP provides a suite of standard smart contract templates that can be configured when the applications are registered with UDAP. There are limited numbers of ways that those templates can be customized and all of them have been carefully designed and tested. By doing this we can eliminate most of the malicious code attacks arisen from untrusted code, and in the meantime implement the most clean and efficient transaction patterns in the simplest API.
Tokens for sale 4,000,000,000
PreICO price 1 UPX = 0.0164 USD
Price in ICO 0.0083 USD
UDAP partners and investors
Telegram Group https://t.me/udapcommunity
ANN Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5069084
My BitCointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1045517;sa=summary