UNCLOAK – The Future of Cyber Threat Detection
Cyber crime damage costs to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021. Cybersecurity spending to exceed $1 trillion from 2017 to 2021. The cyber world has some issues including the following:
- Businesses have IT security gaps
- Majority of security tools are unable to react to changes in hacking methodology and types of cyber attacks
- Hackers are learning and sharing how to stay ahead to exploit these security gaps
- Security breaches result in financial and reputational damage and the closure of Companies
- Shortage of qualified IT security consultants
- IT security consultancy is only valid during the time of consultation
- *Businesses need to be aware of the full costs of a cyber-attack, in particular, the “slow-burn” costs (i.e. those associated with the long-term impacts of a cyber-attack, such as the loss of competitive advantage and customer churn). When added to immediate costs (i.e. legal and forensic investigation fees, and extortion pay outs), slow burn costs can dramatically increase the final bill.
Uncloak will be the world’s first blockchain 3.0 powered cyber threat detection solution for multi region resiliency and geographically dispersed computing. The current version includes a vulnerability scanner which automatically discovers a clients public computing infrastructure for a security scan. This greatly reduces the timescale around security scanning. The revolutionary Black Hat mode is able to simulate a live hack attempt against an email server, and check a clients antivirus protection.Future builds will include AI technology which scans hundreds of millions of records on the internet and the hidden web. Uncloak is taking a proactive approach to existing and new vulnerabilities. Zero hour threat detection will provide a constant real-time cyber threat inventory.
Uncloak is a fully scalable blockchain powered technology that enables businesses to monitor, protect themselves against and eliminate cyber threats, staying one step ahead of the Hacker.
Uncloak is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) based analytical tool for the intuitive, automated and seamless performance of security checks: giving users the ability to cut through the cyber jargon and understand, remediate and resolve cyber security issues. In the absence of innovative tools such as Uncloak, successfully evaluating a company’s computers and network infrastructure requires specialised, highly skilled labour, extensive setup time and significant costs.
Uncloak aims to provide an interface for leading software development teams to implement our solution into their platforms that would allow end users to quickly power up Uncloak in their private/ public cloud environment.
- Automatically identify a client’s public internet footprint covering websites, email servers, applications and computers on the internet in readiness for a security scan greatly reducing the timescales around security scanning setup.
- Easy to understand dashboard to check progress of scans and reports, request external IT consultancy and set up schedule scanning jobs
- Black Hat (*) mode – Uncloak Software is able to simulate a live hack attempt against an email server and also check a client’s antivirus protection.
Future Features include:
Next generation cyber security vulnerability scanning system to ensure business remain compliant and aware of security issues. In addition, Uncloak’s database provides a constant real-time cyber threat inventory. Businesses can stay ahead of and eliminate cyber threats themselves, rather than relying on expensive 3rd party services such as those provided by the big four consultancy practices. Key cyber threat vulnerability scanning tools (in development) include:
- On premise software tool: Allow users to scan their internal network for threats and vulnerabilities and report back to the central dashboard.
- Advanced network discovery tool: Cloud environments can be scanned with ability to look for vulnerabilities across public/private/hybrid cloud environments ranging from Microsoft™, AWS™ and Google™.
- Intelligent Security Compliance tool: Innovative engine to check against cyber essentials/PCI DSS/ISO27001 compliance requirements.
- Black hat extreme mode: Conversion of online security database into a number of additional tools that can check for vulnerabilities with multiple operating systems issues ranging from the website, workstation and databases.
Advanced artificial intelligence to check public & hidden internet data for “Zero Hour” cyber threats. The AI technology will allow threats to be exposed and validated. AI will handle the scans millions of records on the public internet and the hidden internet, searching for new and existing vulnerabilities and potential new vulnerabilities or identify the latest cyber threats.
Blockchain powered cyber threat detection solution using ‘bug bounty’, allowing verified IT security experts worldwide to collaborate in resolving cyber threat vulnerabilities and be rewarded through a fully automated system. Through the bug bounty program, security testers are rewarded for identifying new threats, including:
- Vulnerabilities are not allowed to be added to the platform without approval from a pool of verified hunters chosen at random
- End to end visibility of vulnerabilities found and payments to hunters within the Uncloak platform occur automatically without intervention
- Real-time analytics and automated reporting with a locked audit trail of everything
- Tamper-proof vulnerability database
- Securely sharing data with all parties
- Reduce reporting process time and effort for vulnerability checks
- Leader-board system for all registered hunters/validators with bonus stars given to the most frequent contributors resulting higher in token payouts.
Let’s take a look at how the Uncloak platform works:
- The hunter’s identity is verified through a KYC and his skills are checked.
- The hunter is allowed access to the software and hardware specifications of all companies that are under Uncloak service. These specifications remain anonymous through the capabilities of blockchain to ensure the information cannot be used against particular members of Uncloak.
- Once the hunter spots a vulnerability in the infrastructure, or a potential for improvement, he reports it in the smart contract, with a possible solution to the problem.
- A number of other hunters are selected, to verify that the report has not been offered before, and the correctness of the solution.
- In the case that the report has been done before, the hunter only receives a star in their profile for their efforts. In the case that the contribution has been meaningful, the hunter is awarded 10 000 UCC tokens, and the hunters who verified it get 1500 UCC tokens each.
- The improvement to the overall system is made, and problems that are unique to one or more companies under the service of Uncloak are solved. The community is encouraged to find potential threats and perfect cyber security to improve their profiles through successful reports. The better the hunter’s profile is, the more tokens they can expect for successful reports. UCC tokens can be exchanged to Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies later. Companies can also buy UCC tokens on the Uncloak platform to utilize the ethical hunter community to bug test, threat test and improve their applications or other projects.
Benefits of Using Uncloak
Uncloak affords everyone the opportunity to be proactively secure from cyber threats at a fraction of the cost.
Currently, Uncloak code is not open to the public, that will change in a week or two. You can join the official telegram here https://t.me/uncloakio to stay abreast of all the developments of Uncloak.
TOKEN SALE AND ICO
- Total Token Supply: 4,200,000,000 UNC
- Unsold tokens will be burned
- TOKEN PRICE: 1 UNC = $0.01 USD
- BLOCKCHAIN: EOS
- ACCEPTED CURRENCIES: ETH
- COUNTRY: United Kingdom
- MINIMUM ICO INVESTMENT: $100 USD
- MAXIMUM ICO INVESTMENT: $100,000 USD
- Hard Cap: $21,000,000 USD
- Soft Cap: $6,000,000 USD
- Presale ICO Start: 25 May 2018 8:00 AM GMT
- Presale ICO End: 25 June 2018 2:00 PM GMT (or as long as supply lasts)
- Main ICO Start: 26 June 2018 8:00 AM GMT
- Main ICO End: 3 July 2018 2:00 PM GMT
- Private Sale $200k USD min private sale
40% would be immediately released after end of public sale (ICO). These however will be locked as the project does not see themselves as a pump and dump opportunity. Thus, the Tokens will be locked until an exchange to prevent DEX trading. Uncloak anticipate an exchange listing around June/July and have started dialogue with the bigger exchanges.
40% released before exchange listing
20% released 3 months after exchange listing
- Maximum Presale ICO Investment Cap: $100,000 USD
- ETH $5000-$25000 20% discount 1 UNC = $0.008
- ETH $25000-$49999 25% discount 1 UNC = $0.0075
- ETH $50000 30% discount 1 UNC = $0.007
Token Bonus from 10% to 30% dependent on Token contribution.
- $200–499K 20%
- $500K-999K 25%
- $1M-2M 30%
- Token Price: 1 UNC = $0.01 USD
- Minimum ICO Investment: 10,000 UNC tokens equivalent to $100
- Maximum ICO Investment: $100,000 USD
- Main ICO Bonus 10% Unlocked on Exchange Listing
For more information, please visit:
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1847143