Viva is the future of mortgage financing.
Our mission is to disrupt the global mortgage industry by 31 trillion dollars by introducing a faster, cheaper, and more transparent way to buy a home. Viva has pioneered exclusive mortgage finance technology. Using smart contract infrastructure, Viva’s financing system connects home buyers directly with private lenders from anywhere in the world – eliminating the need to rely on banks to get mortgages.
Check out the video below:
Crowdfunding home in blockchain
- Viva uses exclusive contract technology, smart crowling technology, which will allow home buyers to get home loans with fiat currency.
- Unlimited and decentralized home loan financing will eliminate the need to rely on intermediaries such as banks and other financial intermediaries.
- Viva created a free market in the mortgage industry – reducing inefficiencies and allowing more affordable homeownership.
- For the first time, Viva will allow private investors to be accredited to have a highly profitable and asset-backed Frequency Mortalization (FMS).
- Also featuring innovative applications, designed to enhance the process of Property Rating and Credit Scoring is current & obsolete.
Mobile Viva Network Application
Along with the advanced web-based platform, we will develop Android & Apple apps to connect users with unparalleled ease and efficiency. From ERC20 wallets to mortgage lists to portfolio buildings, The Viva Network embraces the first mobile design – essential for developing countries with key mobile Internet access.
VIVA Tokens (“VIVA”) is a toll-based ERC20 Ethereum blockchain, designed to provide utilities in the exclusive application of The Viva Network Platform. VIVA will initially be distributed, to the early adherents of our vision to the Viva Network Platform, in recognition of the contributions made during Token Generation Events. If we successfully carry our vision of the Viva Network Platform to the results, we intend for VIVA to provide token holders with many valuable functions as described in the White Book. Going forward, we intend to create an internal economy within The Viva Network and its ever-evolving platform application, where VIVA will act as an “in-app currency” that serves as an integral driving force for incentive-based ecosystems.
Event Details Generation Token
=> Hard Cap Generation Token Generation: 3,000,000,000 VIVA tokens
=> Hard-cap ETH: 6.870 ETH
- Pre-Sales Round 1
=> Bonus Token: 40%
=> ETH lift hard-cap: 500 ETH
- Pre-Sales Round 2
=> Bonus Token: 35%
=> ETH lifted hard-cap: 2,570 ETH
- Pre-Sales Round 3
=> Token bonus: 30%
=> ETH lifted hard-cap: 6.870 ETH
The total number of tokens that ever existed was 4 billion VIVA
- 75% – Event Token Generation Distribution
- 7.5% – Team Allocation
- 3.75% – Allocation Advisor
- 10% – Fund Reserve Allocation
- 3.75% – Allocation of Marketing Contribution, Bounty, and Private
- May 2016 – Inception of original idea.
- June 2017 – Exploration of the blockchain ecosystem to identify appropriate core technologies.
- July 2017 – Planning of high-end service-oriented architecture of Viva Platform.
- August 2017 – Exploration and feasibility analysis data.
- Nov 2017 – Developing Value Assessment Algorithm 1.0.
- Q1 & Q2 – 2018 – Launch of Generation Token Events and MVP development. Start a large-scale marketing campaign.
- Q3 – 2018 – Develop Real Value 2.0 Application. Get legal and regulatory licenses.
- Q4 – 2018 – Launches the Real Value 2.0 application. Finalization of exclusive ML algorithms.
- Q1 – 2019 – Begin the gradual launch of the Viva Network Platform.
- Q2 – 2019 – Launch Viva Network Platform and successful first home loanfundund with Viva mortgage financing system.
The core team
- Christian Fiddick – Chief Architect
- Nick Thomson – Chief Executive Officer
- Benjamin Erichsen – Chief Operating Officer
- Paul Montero, ACCA – Chief Financial Officer
- David Erichsen – Chief Technical Officer
- Tarek Waked – Chief Strategy Officer
- Wilson Carter – Chief Marketing Officer
- Greg Maybury – Accounting Manager
- Katherine Masters – Director of Public Relations
- Jeff Hooton – Full Stack Developer
- Blake Carter – Director of Business Expansion
- Alex Brown – Financial Advisor
- William Lewis – Director
- Linc Kupke – Assistant Architect
- Nikolai Paloni – Branding Expert
- Kenneth Thomson – Real Estate Analyst
- Dennis O’Connell
- Loretta Joseph
- Stephen Thomson
- Marlon Weems
- Gilbert Darrell
- Dr. Kishan Sudusinghe
- Jesse Beohm
- Jeremy Swan
- James Anfossi
- Josh Hebb
- David Lorek
WHITE PAPER: http://www.vivanetwork.org/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
TWITTER: https: // twitter.com/TheVivaNetwork