What is BitScreener Project?
What is BitScreener Project?
BitScreener, one of the best real-time crypto-tracking platforms, has served more than 1,2 million traders and investors worldwide to track their investments since launch in 2017. It is now integrating crowdsourcing financial data and content ecosystem on blockchain through token BITX. BITX works as the payment method for financial traders and investors to buy advanced data services and the incentive method for the value contributors of the ecosystem. BitScreener will be a financial data marketplace for financial professionals and engineers to monetize their investment knowledge. The full ecosystem aims to track and analyze 100,000+ stocks worldwide together with existing 2000+ cryptos in a single platform.
The platform is a cryptobased platform that will help you stay up to date with everything there is in the cryptocurrency industry. Not only that, but the app claims to have some of the most accurate information that you’ll find anywhere. It also works on a worldwide scale to help provide you with the inside knowledge you need to absolutely dominate it with your investments. They’ve built the entire platform based on the findings of an international team of data-centric and financial professionals who are also software engineers and developers. They’re pretty much the specialists who’ve brought you BitScreener.
BitScreener is an innovative financial ecosystem using blockchain-based incentivisation in order to solve the problems of (1) unfair profit sharing, (2) biased information, (3) fragmented financial data system and community content system, and (4) fragmented stock and crypto domains as mentioned above in the financial data and content delivery. BitScreener integrates several advancements of the existing content delivery and crowdsourcing systems for finance field with a focus on economic incentives
The Bitscreener ecosystem is a community-generated financial content system that utilizes blockchain-based rewards, in order to improve the fairness among various parties. The system will evaluate certain user’s social actions, such as writing a well-researched article, editing a post, or upvoting/downvoting a piece of information. Upon evaluation, these actions are later translated into points (BSP) depending on how their actions benefit to the community. The points will then be converted into an Ethereum-based BitScreener tokens (BITX) that can be held in Ethereum Wallets such as MyEtherWallet or MetaMask. In addition, the points or tokens can be used to unlock advanced features in the platform that would usually be purchased with fiat money
Different from other existing systems, BitScreener, is designed to accommodate both crypto and stock data in a single platform. It works similar to CoinMarketCap for crypto and Finviz for Stocks. BitScreener, from a financial data processing and content delivering context, removes the boundaries between stocks and cryptocurrencies. This will allow traders to do their due diligence for their trading decision on a single platform. The success of the crypto domain can be translated to the success of the stock domain. It is also worthwhile to note that some of those functionalities have already been implemented in our iOS App and Web (https://bitscreener.com).
The information on BitScreener is high-quality, multi-sided, and un-biased based on the wisdom of the crowd. Adopting the voting mechanism from Wikipedia and StackOverflow, any information can be scrutinized by the community. Because each action is reflected in the amount of BSP of the viewers, the action will have to be authentic. Furthermore, the information posted is not final – it will always be improved by any other viewers or editors with higher qualifications. This design ensures the consistency in the quality of the information submitted. The methodology of “content quality increment” by the crowd is popular among famous content portals including Wikipedia and StackOverflow. In addition, because users have their profile posted and voted, any action of “pump-and-dump” is much more difficult than that of the prevailing social media.
BitScreener is unique compared to other platforms. In particular, it is vastly different from the platform Steemit. BitScreener addresses the specific problem of the financial world while Steemit is a multipurpose blog. Additionally, BitScreener is also distinct from other platforms such as CoinMarketCap, Yahoo Finance, SeekingAlpha, Investopedia, and TradingView as it has a community forum with rewards based on performance-driven points and blockchain-based tokens. And it merges the primitive financial data system with content created by users as well as integrated equity markets within the new crypto market – all in one ecosystem. Table 1 compares BitScreener with some common platforms.
How does BitScreener work?
The app works to filter and screen cryptocurrencies in a new way. It also delivers some of the most comprehensive data and information on more then twelve hundred different cryptocurrencies. And on top of that, BitScreener is constantly updated. Every coin available on the application is assessed vs. hundreds and hundreds of different pieces of market criteria. For example, they assess the volume, supply, performance and other factors as well This is done to ensure that the user is getting the optimal levels of data to help improve their portfolio.
With the information they provide you, the hope is that you’ll be able to finally make the smartest, most informed decisions that will allow you to succeed at the fastest rate. The best part of BitScreener is that it’s designed to be used by currency traders of every level of experience. Even first-time bitcoin users can navigate and use the application to optimize their buying and selling trends. It’s a power tool anyone can use to figure out cryptocurrencies. And as they grow, there will be more enhancements for the platform.
The BitScreener’s team has been enjoying working together for nearly a year. We are dedicated and united to make significant progresses and deliver the milestones. Despite living across different continents with various backgrounds, the members are committed to the innovations and ultimate goals of BitScreener.
• David Nguyen: graduated with a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from Oregon State University – USA. He has published 12 scientific IEEE/ACM conference proceedings and journals in data mining and computer networking. His publications have been well recognized in the research community with more than 600 citations (based on Google Scholar). He is the Winner of Jack Neubauer Award from IEEE TVT transactions.
• Hai Pham: graduated with a BE in Computer Engineering from the Nanyang University of Technology in Singapore with First Class Honour. Hai Pham was the recipient of Singapore Government’s ASEAN Scholarship for the talented students. Since graduation, he has founded several successful startups both in Singapore and in Vietnam.
• Ha Le: graduated with MBA from Vietnam University of Commerce. He was working in the finance field during the boom time of Vietnam Stock Market in 2005-2009 when the Vietnam stock market index – VNIndex increased from 300 to more than 1,000. He has brought his extraordinary experience in the stock market to the crypto world that is now reflected on BitScreener products.
• Phong Le: graduated with Ph.D. from Universit´e de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour in France. His expertise lies in Cryptography, Cyber Security, as well as new Blockchain technology. He also has extensive skills in cryptographic algorithms (e.g. AES, DES, MAC, TLS, SHA, RSA, ECC, …) and cryptanalysis/side channel analysis. He has worked as a computer scientist with various organizations including National University of Singapore and Institute for Infocomm Research in Singapore.
• Anh Nguyen: graduated with MS in Computer Engineering from University of Denver, USA. He is now a data scientist and has published several IEEE/ACM scientific publications on data mining. He enjoys working with data and its visualization, especially, realizing BitScreener products on mobile devices.
• Quang Hoang: pursuing Software Engineering at FPT University – Vietnam. He received the award for the best student at FPT University in 2015 (only one award each year). Quang possesses great skills in backend-system programming that guarantees million of real-time queries of crypto price quotations and charts every day to run smoothly.
• Huy Tran: pursuing Software Engineering at FPT University – Vietnam. He received an award of ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest for Asia region – the contest for best software programmers around the world, in 2017. He is now working full-time as a Solidity programmer and blockchain developer for BitScreener.
• Anh Tuan Le: graduated with BS Computer Software Engineering from FPT University – Vietnam. He received an award of ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest for Asia region in 2016. He is now working full-time for BitScreener. He is responsible for developing and maintaining the iOS BitScreener app to be in the top 5 crypto tracker apps on the Apple App Store.
• Hanh Nguyen: pursuing a BS degree at Vietnam National University in Vietnam. She is leading the data and content team at BitScreener
• Thu Nguyen: pursuing a BS degree at Vietnam National University in Vietnam. She is working as a data and business analyst at BitScreener
Token Sales Detail
Price: 1 BITX = 0.00018 ETH
Minimum investment: 0.2 ETH
Soft cap: 1,000 ETH
Hard cap: 15,000 ETH
Whitelist/KYC: KYC & Whitelist
Restricted areas: USA, Singapore
For more information:
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1885373