What is Blockonomics Project?
What is Blockonomics Project?
Blockonomics is an industry-leading payment processing system for merchants accepting Bitcoin. Our aim is to provide our users truly decentralized, trusted and secure, completely permissionless, straight to wallet Bitcoin payment solutions. We view ourselves as strong believers of decentralization and cryptography.
Blockonomics requires significant funding to create the appropriate tools for merchants that use cryptocurrencies – the merchant suite, the infrastructure, and the further enhancement that posits Bitcoin as the primary payment solution for E-commerce. Due to scalability issues and the increases in the customer base, the company need to develop all the software required: the “staking/farming” software, the mobile and desktop client software and crypto wallet, user interfaces and apps, network infrastructure and monitoring, integrations with other Blockchains, tooling for writing distributed apps and Smart Contracts, and more.
The Future Growth of E-commerce
• Customer experience and personalization Today’s information overload makes customers evaluate their time differently. They have a desire to avoid wasting their time with irrelevant information. Businesses that provide personalized services, product and information will stand out from the crowd and succeed in customer loyalty. According to a report by Boston Consulting Group, retailers that have used personalization strategies see sales gains of 6-10% at a rate two to three times faster than other retailers.
• Global B2B E-commerce sales dominate B2C E-commerce B2C E-commerce encompasses transactions made between a business and a consumer, while B2B E-commerce relates to sales made between businesses, such as a manufacturer and a wholesaler or a retailer. In 2017, B2C E-commerce sales hit $2.3 trillion worldwide, while B2B E-commerce reached $7.7 trillion, noticing a 234.78% difference in market size.
• Multi-platform & multi-device By the end of 2017, two billion people have used their mobile devices to shop online. Additionally, some 85% of online shoppers have started a purchase on one device and finish on another, meaning that integrating online platforms and devices will be the key to further E-commerce success. Businesses will need to adopt an omni channel strategy to thrive and a solid back-end to connect clients to their brands.
• M-commerce Mobile will reach 70% of e-commerce traffic by the end of 2018. Furthermore, according to Goldman Sachs forecasts, mobile commerce in 2018 will equal the total E-commerce revenue of 2013. Technological advancements are able to make mobile checkout the preferred method of payment for many customers.
• Voice search Millennials more often are using voice assistance in searching for products online – 40% of whom have already used the service. By 2020, the number will surpass 50%. This is apparently a hot topic for search engineers and advertisers – businesses need to elaborate the optimizing method of their listings for voice search and ensuring that their content is relevant.
• Emerging market potential The E-commerce markets have started to mature around the world. According to Business Insider, India, Southeast Asia and Latin America are countries where E-commerce penetration rates are only around 2 to 6%, making them a potential goldmine for growth. Additionally, these regions are expected to grow at compounded annual growth rates of 31%, 32%, and 16% respectively through 2021.
• The growth of E-commerce powers the growth of online payments, and vice versa. Technology, on the other hand, has reshaped commerce and has driven payments options. Besides technology, the entry of non-traditional players in the market, higher demand of customer expectations, and “enabling regulations” appear to be the four seismic shifts in the global landscape. The total value of global retail payment transactions was at $16 trillion USD in 2015. This is estimated to increase to $21 trillion USD by 2020, which is comprised of consumer-to-merchant transactions across retail verticals such as food and grocery, apparel, consumer durables, etc. Digital payments contributed to 8 percent of the overall global retail payments in 2015, and the same is projected to increase to 18-24 percent by 2020. Technology gave the inevitable birth to cryptocurrencies, which aspire to become a means of transacting through its digital form. Many reputable E-commerce stores have already included cryptocurrency payment options, and the number is growing each week. The major pros of including cryptocurrencies could refer to reduced fraud as cryptocurrency payments are irreversible, lower (or non-existent) transaction fees, and greater customer reach. Consumers and merchants alike have been in favor of Bitcoin due to its anonymous nature.
Blockonomics Bitcoin Invoice System Products
Blockconomics other products include:
This is the most popular address/wallet watcher currently. The wallet watcher monitors the offline activities of your wallet and tracks any transactions on any blockchain address. The product also monitors the wallet balances, optimize transaction fee, and the user can get email notifications on the debit and credit transactions of the wallet.
Peer-To-peer Bitcoin Invoicing
This product is ideal for freelancers who wish to be paid in bitcoin. The Blockconomics P2P invoicing tool allows the sender to come up with a unique encrypted invoice that can be sent to the sender’s recipients to be paid in bitcoins.
Sending Bitcoin via Email
Blockconomics allows its users to send bitcoins via email to users who might not have a bitcoin address in a simple yet effective method.
Token Sales Detail
Token Name: Blockonomics Token
Token Symbol: BCK
Total Supply: 1000000000
Rate: 1 BCK = $0.02 USD
PRE-ICO Start Date: 01 / July / 2018
PRE-ICO END Date: 31 / July / 2018
ICO Start Date ICO: 01 / August / 2018
ICO End Date ICO: 15 / August / 2018
For more information:
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1885373