1. The seller of digital assets issues assets in the market and sets the price.
2. Users (developers, business developers, etc.) Then can combine these assets with others in their apps using the drag-and-drop interface.
3. Buyers buy assets. Token will be distributed after end users access and purchase digital assets from the market. Upon purchase, the intelligent contract distributes the Token to the author (s) of the digital asset in real time. Digital assets come in the form of visual scripts (blocks) that determine how digital assets are transformed into digital assets and how assets are collected, processed, standardized and stored in decentralized networks. The visual block simplifies the collection of content from any digital or physical source (legacy and IoT devices, files, apps, services, and other sources) with just a few clicks. A supported AI system helps users find visual blocks that match their assets. Once an asset is changed to a standard asset, the user issues an asset on the market. Once published, each asset is automatically hashed, ensuring that assets can not be changed without consent, guaranteeing that digital assets are delivered exactly as advertised. The import mechanisms supported by AI ensure that digital assets are standardized, meaning that they can be linked, used with other digital assets and incorporated into the application. In addition, the tightly integrated AI system makes it easy to match sellers and buyers. The AI system also handles automatic recommendations from visual blocks, allowing users to quickly collect, build, or send digital assets. Because digital assets are inserted and built on various projects, tokens are distributed to all authors along the value chain, after all assets are purchased. Blockchain technology enables the creation of this value chain, ensuring that each contribution is transparent, traceable, and monetizable. Clients and other participants can file open calls, explaining to the community what digital assets they want to build and defining a descriptive visual workflow showing how assets should be structured, processed, and stored. All digital assets can be stored, transferred, and executed on a distributed Zenodys node network with a single click. Users can also use their own premises or other decentralized computing systems. Open source projects can use the same principles as described above – only without monetization. and executed on a distributed Zenodys node network with a single click. Users can also use their own premises or other decentralized computing systems. Open source projects can use the same principles as described above – only without monetization. and executed on a distributed Zenodys node network with a single click. Users can also use their own premises or other decentralized computing systems. Open source projects can use the same principles as described above – only without monetization.
which gets Non-programmers and programmers
● People and companies have the tools to collect and monetize digital assets such as data, content, codes, etc.
● Non-programmers, business people, data scientists, and engineers get the opportunity to create apps and create a completely new revenue stream.
● Simple UI facilitates the visual development process and allows developers to transmit digital assets faster.
● Developers can advertise or monetize their speciality skills on a larger scale.
● Reuse simple visual block minimizes the need to build from scratch and allows developers to multiply their earnings.
● Integrated asset assets and ecosystems provide access to smaller companies for enterprise-class solutions and technologies currently reserved for the richest companies.
● Companies pay less for software because of the more efficient integrated environment, lack of intermediaries, and decentralized computing efficiency.
● Companies pay less because they can tailor the final solution to their business needs and processes. It also lowers support and maintenance costs.
● This platform provides interoperability and simplifies data exchange to ensure a simple visual cable between devices, software, services, and blockchain protocols.
● People around the world can now collaborate on highly simplified development tools to build assets into truly new assets in which everyone is rewarded.
● This platform allows people to start learning the technology and give them access to the digital resources they will not have.
● People from developing countries can improve their economic position that aims to sell digital assets that they can access.
● Software providers who sell too much or lock their clients
● Bad code and low-quality solution
Digital assets provided by third parties are owned by authors (provider of digital assets, developers, data scientists, etc.) who will license it according to their own interests and strategies. The market will use smart blockchain contracts. These contracts are an agreement between the contractor, ensuring privacy and control of the data. Standard licenses will be available through the platform; however, users will be able to grant their own licenses. All licenses will be hashed and any changes in the license will be immediately visible to all participants of the transaction, giving them the option to agree or disagree with the changes.
Zenodys market has great potential, combining digital assets and development market with data, AI, IoT and other related markets. Every year the amount of data we generate doubles, and the current data on products and services is a huge multi-billion market with double compound annual growth rates (CAGR).
● The market of public SaaS services grew by 18% in 2017 to a total of $ 246.8 billion 3
● Economy New data could be worth $ 3.8 trillion by 2030, equivalent to 5.2% of global GDP by 2016 or 5% of global stock trading turnover 4
● The IoT Market will reach $ 11.1 trillion per year by 2025 5
● Big data and business analysis will grow from $ 130.1 billion in 2016 to $ 203 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 11.7% 6
● Total spending on IoT and services will reach $ 2 trillion by 2017 7
● The Artificial Intelligence Market (AI) will reach $ 19,478 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 45.4% from 2016 to 2022 8 Combining these figures, we project the Total Available Market (TAM) of approximately $ 700 billion. With Projected Available Market (SAM) projected about $ 80 billion, and if we can overcome 0.7% of this market, SLCs will be approximately $ 560 million. We hope with strong marketing we can serve about $ 50 million in the first year.
Token sales structure