ZEUX – The First Crypto Mobile Payment And Investment App
Cryptocurrencies are one of the most important inventions since the inception of the web. They are ushering in a new era of decentralization, privacy, and control of one’s own data that has the potential to revolutionize many parts of society. There are currently over one thousand cryptocurrencies in use, with hundreds more being released each year. Their combined market cap has grown from $10 billion in 2016, to over $400 billion at the time of writing, having previously been much higher.
Blockchain technology has thus far been the true star of the cryptocurrency revolution. Although the value of popular digital coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum have been in near-constant flux in recent months, the technology that powers them has been making headway into industries of all kinds all over the globe. Naturally, some of the earliest adopters of blockchain technology are in the fintech sector, but they’re far from alone.
Despite the pace of growth of blockchain economy and ICO market, these last months, every now and then government regulators of different countries threaten to limit the turnover of crypto assets. In September most of the crypto news was focused on China banning ICOs and Russian ministry of financial planning to limit the sale of cryptocurrencies for non-accredited users.
For one, it can majorly boost consumer confidence with its secure nature. Blockchain can provide an immutable database for user’s personal data, adding an extra layer of security. Also if there are any illegitimate transactions, it is easy to track.
Also for customers who are hesitant to put their credit cards on their phones can use blockchain powered mobile payments solutions, which allow customers to use tokens instead of their credit cards.
These apps can also power loyalty programs for retailers. Customers can get tokens when they spend money, which they can either redeem for purchases or trade with other users.
The ZEUX project is a FCA-registered entity that presented its product and officially presents its activities in Europe in 2019. It has a primary goal for deploying services to the world in 2020. At ZEUX, a client can handle all their financial portfolios. Each transaction using a ZEUX wallet will be executed in an atmosphere that uses cyber-system security protocols. With ZEUX, everything can be done with just a few taps.
In addition, the ZEUX platform is a digital money startup based in London, which deals with the release of mobile investing and payments in the digital money world.
ZEUX will act as an aggregator and implement investment products with available investment products and details listed in the application.
The ZEUX platform is an integrated system, thus this platform provides an excellent image of users’ financial activities. Therefore, the ZEUX platform will use AI and data analytics to recommend suitable and targeted investment objects based on investment preferences, financial profiles, risk appetite, and all other monetary information captured by the ZEUX platform.
Using the ZEUX application, customers can instruct the ZEUX platform to open the latest investment account with the right asset management provider. The ZEUX application will provide insight into consumers’ investment portfolios with psychiatry about investment actions and risk indicators.
The mission of Zeux is to transform existing financial services by making complex, expensive and burdensome financial management processes simple, convenient and affordable for the customer, thus making the best services accessible to everyone.
ZEUX will provide a solution that offers a platform that gives you access to each of your financial products. ZEUX uses block technology that is safe, decentralized, distributed and provides its own digital money to facilitate opening and transactions that are safe, unchanged, open. This will be fast, safe, comfortable and reliable.
Features of the ZEUX Platform
Secure KYC Service
- Keep in control of your private key for storing your personal data
- Open multiple financial accounts with verified KYC information on the blockchain
- Get access to several investment products in a combined platform
- The first investment platform that offers crypto fund products
- Pay Cellular Payments with Apple Pay / Google Pay / Samsung Pay to spend your fiat and crypto currencies anywhere
Decentralized Money Transfer
- Transfer money to anyone, anywhere instantly with a few simple clicks
- The process is easy and safe using blockchain technology
Personal Data Encryption Technology & Security
- Encrypted personal data for the KYC (Know Your Customer) process is stored in the Personal Data Warehouse.
- KYC verification history is stored in the blockchain using hashes.
- Private keys are stored on the customer’s cellphone and are controlled by the customer.
Bank Level Security
- The Zeux technology team has extensive industry experience in system security in financial services and in-depth knowledge on the blockchain.
- Zeux uses multilayered security measures to ensure the safety and security of the system.
Regulations & Compliance with PSD2
- PSD2, also known as Open Banking, supports the main Zeux offer.
- It provides a regulated platform from which we can obtain customer data to process financial services.
- The features ultimately make it easier and more convenient to make payments and reduce delays for our customers.
Regulations & Compliance with FCA
- Zeux adheres to strict financial rules and regulations to ensure the security and security of transactions and financial data of our customers.
- Zeux is currently authorized as an EMD agent by the FCA, which gives him permission to conduct electronic money agency activities.
How it Work
Why choose ZEUX?
- Secure controls – by creating your own data warehouse and user account, each user will receive a private private key
- Zeux platform developers focus on using all the unique blockchain features, hackers are barely able to sabotage or steal user information and assets.
- This project uses PSD2, a platform to help collect customer transaction data, if a problem arises, it will be resolved quickly, reducing stagnation for customers to use.
- The Zeux platform provides access to a number of safe and promising investment websites for users to generate revenue.
- Make cash transactions and profit with almost zero commissions
- Zeux helps transfer money quickly and easily between fiat and crypto, you don’t need to go through an intermediary to solve problems.
- With partners, COBINHOOD has experience in exchanging for qualifications to develop Zeux as a global financial solution through smart phones.
- Zeux is currently authorized as an FCA EMD agent, they have a license to prove the activities of electronic organizations.
- Zeux uses ZeuxCoin to make system fees, by maintaining it you can enjoy all token payments, investment discounts, and quick access to safe KYC services. Zeux also gives incentive gift customers and events to hold their coins.
Zeux gives their customers a gift that encourages active management and tracking of their assets and investments. By holding ZeuxCoin, you can enjoy cashback on all crypto payments, get your crypto investment fee discounts and instant access to your secure KYC services.
- Token Symbol – ZUC
- Token Type – Utility Token
- Platform: Ethereum
- Token Type: ERC20
- Available for sale: 750,000,000 ZUC (40%)
- ICO Price: 1 ETH = 5,000 ZUC
- Soft cap: 10,000 ETH
- Hard cap: 50,000 ETH
- Accepted Currency – BTC and ETH
- 20% – Technology Development
- 20% – User acquisition operation cost
- 20% – Licenses and Compliance
- 10% – Exchange Listing Cost
- 10% – Marketing
- 5% – Infrastructure
- 5% – Operational Staff
- 5% – Business Development
- 5% – Other Cost
- April: Beta version complete
- May: The main payment partnership agreement is signed
- June: Ten asset management partners signed
- Sep: FCA Authorization for AISP, PISP Investment arrangement
- Nov: Product launch in UK
- February: Integration with investment providers through blockchain-based KYC
- March: Official launch in the UK and soft launch throughout the EU
- June: Official launch in the EU and soft launch in the US
- Nov: Official launch in Europe and US
- February: Connect to more than 50 financial service partners on the platform
- October: Expand to Asia, Africa and all of America
For more information, please visit:
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074181.0
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/ user / ZeuxApp
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1847143