ZEUX-The World’s First Crypto Mobile Payment and Investment App
What is Zeux?
Zeux solves the problem of investment opportunities being available only to a small proportion of people instead of for the average person. Currently, there are expensive cross border transfers, but with the decentralized cryptocurrency network, FX will be simple and cheap.
Zeux’s mission is to transform existing financial services by making complex, expensive and burdensome financial management processes simple, convenient and affordable for the customer, thus making the best services accessible to everyone. Zeux is an FCA regulated entity which has soft launched its product and will officially launch its operations in the EU in 2019. It has the ambition to roll out services to the rest of the world in 2020. With your support for the Zeux project, we will accelerate the development and bring this best-in-class product to benefit millions of users around the world.
Founded in 2017, UK-based Zeux is a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated entity now approved to operate in the EU with plans to roll out to the rest of the world in 2020. Zeux aims to transform global payment and investment services by making complex and expensive financial management processes easy and accessible to everyone. Zeux’s blockchain-based “all-in-one” financial app connects fiat, crypto, and investment opportunities within a single integrated mobile app.
The combination of Zeux’s secure and easy-to-use interface and Fusion’s groundbreaking blockchain technology will drastically lower the barriers to entering the crypto space and accelerate consumer adoption of the Zeux app. Specifically, Fusion brings unique and advanced functionality for creating digital assets through its breakthrough Distributed Control Rights Management (DCRM) technology as well as its innovative approach to Time-locking and Quantum Swapping.
“Zeux’s comprehensive and regulatory compliant, retail-oriented solution is positioned to drive day-to-day adoption of digital assets,” said Dejun Qian, Founder and CEO of Fusion Foundation. “We are excited to work with such a sophisticated partner who understands both retail and institutional finance.”
Zeux’s patented and secure Know-Your-Client (KYC) service enables users to retain control of their private key for their personal data vault and open multiple financial accounts with KYC information verified on the blockchain. In the coming months, the company expects to complete tokenization of all platform financial transactions.
“Fusion’s ability to bring together various assets, from basic stablecoins to more complex asset-backed digital securities, will be an exciting addition to our customer offering,” said Frank Zhou, Chief Executive Director of Zeux. “Their focus on building the tools powering financial transactions is of immense value to the blockchain World.”
The ZUC token is a utility token. Users use this token to pay transaction fees in the Zeux’s ecosystem. In addition to payment function and access to investment products as previously explained, This token is also used to obtain various discounts and loyalty program rewards. If a user does not have a sufficient amount of ZUC tokens to pay the transaction fee, he can use the balance of another currency that is first converted into ZUC by the system. Thus, the more ZUC tokens he owns, the more discounts he will receive.
Secure KYC Service
- Retain control of your private key for your personal data vault
- Open multiple financial accounts with KYC information verified on the blockchain
- Get access to multiple investment products in an aggregated platform
- First investment platform offering crypto fund products
- Pay with Apple Pay/Google Pay/Samsung Pay to spend your fiat and crypto currencies anywhere
Decentralized Money Transfer
- Transfer money to anyone, anywhere instantly with a few simple clicks
- Easy and safe process using blockchain technology
Technology & Security
Personal Data Encryption
- Encrypted personal data for KYC (Know Your Customer) process stored in Personal Data Vault.
- KYC verification history stored in the blockchain using hash.
- Private key stored in customers’ mobile and controlled by customers.
Bank Grade Security
- Zeux technology team has extensive industry experience in system security within financial services and in-depth knowledge in blockchain.
- Zeux uses multi-layered state-of-the-art security measures to ensure the safety and security of its system
Regulation & Compliance
- PSD2, also known as Open Banking underpins Zeux’s key offerings.
- It provides a regulated platform from which we can obtain customer data to process financial services.
- The features ultimately make it easier and more convenient to initiate payments and reduce the delays for our customers.
- Zeux complies with rigorous financial rules and regulations to ensure safety and security of our customers financial transactions and data.
- Zeux is currently authorised as an EMD agent by the FCA, which gives it permissions to perform electronic money institution activities.
Token Type: ERC20
Available for sale: 750,000,000 ZUC (40%)
Alpha version completed
Key payment partnership agreement signed
Ten asset management partners signed
FCA authorization for Investment arrangement
Beta Product soft launch in UK
FCA authorization for AISP, PISP
Official launch in the UK with crypto payment and banking functions
Complete tokenisation of all platform financial transactions
Soft launch in the rest of the EU.
Integration with investment providers via blockchain based KYC
Official launch in UK with investment products
Official launch in Europe with crypto payment and banking functions
Official launch in Europe with investment products
Soft launch in US
Official launch in US for crypto payment and banking
Official launch in rest of Europe with investment products
Soft launch in Asia
For More Information Click Link Bellow:
- Website: http://bit.ly/2G41EPm
- Whitepaper: https://www.zeux.tech/assets/PDF/ZEUX-White-paper-Eng.pdf
- Telegram: http://bit.ly/zeuxtelegram
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/zeuxfb
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/zeuxtwitter
Bitcointalk username : Driean
Fropil link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=545651